CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

An old friend reunited



I hadn't realized that not many people know that I've drawn for almost my entire life. I took some time one night after work and started snooping around for all my old stuff, and found a couple folders and sketchbooks. That's when I came across some of my childhood comics, a little something I started doing in Elementary School, called "Criss Crazy". I guess my parents didn't think there was anything particularly dangerous or wrong about them, even though the poor fellow seemed to end up in some terribly graphic death every time. I mean, honestly, sometimes I'd just shoot the innocent man in the head. But hey, I turned out alright! Right? Come on, who's with me?
I thought I'd start putting these on, to show just how I've changed. Plus, I mean, I've got like 90 of these cartoons. I must've had a very death-centralized imagination.
I also found lots of drawings of other things I did while in Highschool, and even some during my mission.

1 comments:

Erica Eley said...

CHRIS CRAZY! LOGAN YOU USED TO NARRATE THESE AND EVERYTHING! THEY WERE THE FUNNIEST! AND IT WAS JUST THE BEGINNING...