CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dungeons and Dragons

So all my friends who play Dungeons and Dragons naturally turned to me when they found out I could draw and they couldn't. I drew my first character when I was like 20 years-old, and that's this dude: Azrael, the freaking studly Paladin. Next thing you know I've got to draw everyone else's character. I didn't mind though, it was a big change from the more cartoony side I had done for so long, and it allowed my mind to start weaving up some pretty nifty outfits and such. This is Sven, the most barbaric of Barbarians, and he was Turley's character. I still hear him screaming out his name "SVEN!!" in wondrous rage.
Plus, I hadn't drawn too many life-like human images before, in all their many poses. So I've included some of those. This is Antius. I drew him for myself, basically to work on depth and positioning. I was very pleased with him. Good job, Antius. You're cool enough to survive the trashcan.
I always seemed to have a more difficult time drawing females. This crazy Sorceress lady is one who managed to live through my period of female fabricating. She's actually pretty awesome in my opinion, and I was really happy with the ribbons. Once again, I was really excited to work on something different, and this was something TOTALLY different for me.

0 comments: