CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

I want to Ride my Bicycle



Monday was so beautiful, I promised myself I'd go for a bike ride when I got off work

Grabbing my Camelpack, an orange, and my camera, I headed due north towards Provo Canyon
Personally, I'd never put the words "Pink eye" and "Beans" together. Just me.
I saw a lot of neat things along the way. My favorite thing to do
was to pull my camera out at the last second and take a picture
of the people as I passed them.

Sometimes I think they liked it. Other times I just don't think
it mattered.


ORANGE BREAK! And what's with the dude fishing with a Mickey Mouse hat on? Pure genius.


The entire adventure was a treat, and a good escape. Sadly, my tire met up with an unfortunate thorn, and my entire front tire was flat in about ten minutes. Bless you Erika for being there when I needed you. You saved my life! Yey for gorgeous days!





3 comments:

Shiloh said...

Yes, I can make a book for you. Depending on size (Inches by inches and how many pages) and how many images I print would determine the cost, but we could definitely do something. I would bug you every step of the way to make sure it was exactly what you want. Something else to think about is what you want it covered in. I generally use packaging to my favorite chocolate or whatever, but if you have sketches, fabric, packaging, anything you are particularly fond of, start collecting it, or let me know what interests you and we can get this planned out, and discuss a price.

Hilary said...

Coool. Can't wait for it to warm up so I can let my white legs glow under shorts! Shorrrrts!

Camille said...

LOGAN!! I love you man! It's good ol' Camilly your Peterson cousin! LOL I am so glad I found you on here, I just saw your blog link on my mom's blog! I didn't know you and your sibs had one.
You are so freakin' funny. You just crack me up, the way you are.
I don't know how 1/2 you Roe's turned out so hippy! It's great :)
Anyway, you're awesome and I miss you!