CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The night was grand, I kid you not.

Saturday night was an epic adventure into the world of rock. The amplifiers brought wave upon wave of euphoric rocking bliss, and everyone was there to celebrate all that is awesome and good. After playing enough games of "No Peekies", Julie, Brynne, Jess, and myself began our voyage to Velour to meet up with fellow appreciators of guitar-licking radicalness. Thank you so much to the Kid-You-Nauts, the Elizabethan Report, and to all others who played and made that evening a memory to keep in you bank of memories. The Human Curtain (pictured below) was stellar. I'm giving a mad shout out to the bands (thanks Quinston for the CD), Crazy dancin Jack, Julie (you're freaking awesome), and all those I met at Velour as well as the Hospital afterwards. Thanks for making my life a kaleidoscope of cool.



The Jack Attack is out of wack

This is by far one of the sweetest photographs I've had the pleasure of taking. Thanks for being such a good visual subject, Julie.



C O O L
Tony was one hard guy to keep in the camera lense. But I got some rad shots of him. Does anyone else think the bottom shot looks freakishly similar to Heath Ledger's "Joker"? To see many more pictures that were taken that night, just check out my photo album on my facebook.

0 comments: