CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Baggy shoes and stuff


So I'm upset with myself for not putting up any art recently. So I just started drawing stuff, being inspired by those around me. Anyway, it felt good to put some art back on instead of photos. Not that I mind photos. But you know, this was meant for drawing. So that's what I'm doing. So shut up!

Thanks to a slip up with words, Julie was on my case for the rest of the night over this one. I wanted to say baggy pants, but was looking at my shoes at the time. Hence, this. But she actually does have a shirt that big. And a tendency to leave her hair where ever it decides to go. Like in peoples armpits and stuff.

Okay, this is for Wendy. She reminded me of this, and I had to do something. Actually, it'd be for Erica as well, since she was also to blame for our mother's missing cooking ingredients. We really did think we could make plants grow and turn into magical things. I remember the strong odor of vinegar, and how Wendy would always hold the bottle and do the pouring. Oh, good times being children.

Self explanatory










1 comments:

Wendy Marie said...

AWESOME! That's all I can say Logan...Awesome. We were the coolest kids ever.