CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just another Bank Customer

Bob T is just one of those guys. He comes in at least once every other week, ready and eager to fill all our minds with the highly anticipated info concerning Credit Unions, Taxes, and anything else he finds fundimental to our society. Why he choses to do so suited in his biking garb is beyond me. But bless the man's heart. And bless his Fanny-pack. And bless his tight, crotch-grabbing biking shorts. Wait. No. Don't bless that. Curse it.

4 comments:

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

maybe you should call him "bob t" so he doesn't feel bad. Oh how I miss bob! And thanks for making me laugh.

Low Gain said...

good point. thanks.

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Oh wait, actually I don't miss him staring at my chest, and asking me if I am pregnant when I am NOT!!

Aubrey said...

Hahaha... LOGAN! This is hilarious! I was laughing my head off when I saw it! :) This is the epidemy of greatness. Too bad Bob isn't the epidemy of greatness. He's more like... the epidemy of... um... something not great. Yeah. Anyway, thank you Bob for making a great subject for Logan's artwork. That's maybe all you're good for. That and credit information. Thanks Bob.

xo.Aubs