CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Something stranger this way comes




In one of my most bizarre states of mind, I began drawing these without hesitation or giving them a second thought. And I am so splendifouresly pleased with each and every one of them. The first one, titled "Lego head", most likely comes from some stressful emotion I've yet to detach myself from. The second drawing is still a work in progress, and has been titled appropriately "Ghetto Thug". Finally, and one of the most colorful and most enjoyable experiences I've had whilst drawing it, is "Family Photo". I wanted to create an hodge podge family of random people and creatures, and am in love with the outcome. I only hope to further explore this new unrestrained drawing phase my mind is in. More to come...


4 comments:

l.g. mcfifi said...

Logan-that is great you won- I enjoyed reading

Erica Eley said...

WHWHWHWHWHWWWWHHOOOOOOW, I love your new stuff! I HAVE TO HAVE A PRINT OF THAT ONE WITH THAT COOOL MONSTER AND RABBIT... That is my favorite of all! Again, they should be made into vinyl toys. But I would totally frame that and proudly display it! You have got such a unique talent. I love your ideas.

Amy said...

I love your art. I can't wait for my Logan original

Camille said...

ok, usually I get such a kick out of your drawings, but these were a tad bit more disturbing!! LOL

But you are so funny & talented, Good job Log.....