CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

And the winner is...


The results are in and my Dungeons and Dragons design won!!! Check it out!!! But it gets better. Isisdei is so great that they did a photo shoot with me and posted an entire page on their site about me and my work. You can check it out here. Furthermore, check out all their other cool stuff on their site. Look at the neat works coming out. And if you're into art yourself, heck, why not submit your design and win some cash like I did? But I warn you, I'll be competing again....

This company is great and I have a whole universe of gratitude for the guys. So I'm gonna give a shout out to all those at Isisdei for being so cool and eager to help out young, new artists trying to get their feet in the door. And thanks for all those who voted for me, and even the one's who didn't but really wanted to.

On another note, I just want to give a fist pump out to the Wizards of the Coast for making such a sick game. Seriously, how awesome is it that out of 50-some designs, the one that wins is a fat kid who doesn't get to play D&D because he wants to be a Lich King. Just goes to show that everyone can enjoy the world of Dungeons and Dragons. Let the games go on!!!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Congrats! That's pretty darn cool. Good for yoouuuu.

Kristine said...

nice work logan! you're making me proud.

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

wow! that looks really good! Congrats again!

Erica Eley said...

Way to go, Logan! How exciting, to get some public recognition! I'm so proud of you! Keep up the fan-taste-ic art!