CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Shocking!



So this little number was birthed after I had a similar experience in the bathroom. I just finished washing my face (yes, I try and stay clean) and I saw this black thing on my forehead. I thought it was just a speck of something, but then realized it was a blackhead. So I squeeze it, and the biggest wad of junk comes out! Freaking thing left a hole in my head! So, to commemorate that dandy little flaw, I drew an exaggerated version so as to feel better about myself. The idea of getting entire objects lost in our pores still makes me smile. I had the idea of a guy popping a zit and having his TV remote coming out and him exclaiming, "THERE it is!" Maybe someday I'll do it.

5 comments:

Topham Family said...

So weird I can really see you doing that!! Your so funny... :)

jonny said...

hahaha! i love the ones that are real subtle under the surface and when you pop them they are like old faithful.
gross.

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

you're sick!

Erica Eley said...

EEEWW! But I can appreciate the popping... just ask Matt. It's my favorite pass-time. hahahaha
Are you having a book put together of your work?

Justin said...

I just tasted bile in my mouth.