CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Point of View



I was driving to work today, and watched a man in a suit running for a bus. It put a funny thought in my head. Why do we gawk and stare and snicker to ourselves when we see anyone running and looking distressed, adorned in your average street wear? Why is it so awkward and goofy? Why do they turn our heads? And yet, we don't pass a second glance at joggers and mile runners. If they're dressed for running, good for them, I don't care. I might not even notice them. But when I see a mother running for her kid, a dad in a turtleneck, a woman in high heels and a dress suit, you can bet anything I'm gonna have a smile on my face as I focus on them hustling about. Something about out of the element. It's just a thought I had today. What comes to your mind?

0 comments: