CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My others



So every now and then I end up really feeling the need to express myself emotionally through my drawings. It gets very personal at times, and so with that, very graphic. I'm not apologizing in the least, and in contrast, commend others who do the same. Sometimes I want absolutely no shackles on my mind. Creations of mine normally always end up with something exploding.

I drew this last night after going through a series of emotions and situations. I looked at it afterwards, felt accomplished in my journey, and slept peacefully the entire night.

At times we feel so down, nothing in the world matters. Other times we are as gleeful as the birds and as light as a wisp of cotton. And sometimes I think we all feel like our heads will explode. Only some of us actually picture ourselves doing it. And don't worry onlookers, I'm not suicidal nor violent. I just think splattered blood looks neat.

0 comments: